Safe deposit box rules / Safe deposit boxes rental contract
Updated: Jun 29, 2021
Chapter 1 General
Article 1 This charter is formulated to meet the needs of customers for storing valuables and confidential information, to safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of both parties, to standardize service behavior, and to promote the healthy development of the safe deposit box leasing business.
Article 2 The safe deposit box leasing business refers to the bank or private safe deposit box company (hereinafter referred to as the lessor) accepting the application of the customer and renting the safe deposit box to the customer in the form of the relevant lease contract signed by the two parties for the customer to store valuables, important documents, and The business of property such as price documents.
Article 3 The service object of the safe deposit box leasing business is a natural person who has a valid identity document, is at least 18 years of age and has the full civil capacity, and a legal person and other organizations established according to law. Natural persons are not allowed to rent a joint safe deposit box.
Article 4 The safe deposit box leasing business adopts the principle of “free renting and free returning”. Once the customer signs a safe deposit box lease contract, it is deemed to be willing to abide by the Articles of Association and agree to bear the liability for breach of contract.
Chapter 2 Lease Agreement
Article 5 The safe deposit box owner shall not use the safe deposit box for illegal purposes. The dangerous goods that are inflammable, explosive, corrosive, etc. shall not be stored in the box; liquid articles shall not be stored; guns, ammunition, detonators, drugs and all other prohibited articles shall not be stored; Do not use the safe deposit box for illegal activities such as hiding stolen goods. Any loss of the lessor and others in violation of this regulation shall be liable for compensation. In the case of illegal activities, the lessor will report to the public security department.
Article 6 The safe deposit box renter shall not transfer or sublease the safe deposit box. Otherwise, the lessor has the right to terminate the lease contract and ask the renter to go through the formalities of returning the box.
Article 7 Once the renter rents the safe deposit box, the lessor will strictly enforce the relevant provisions of the national laws, protect the legitimate rights and interests of the renter, and keep secrets. Except as required by law, the lessor refuses any inquiry from any unit or individual and freezes the safe deposit box of the renter. If the state has the right to inquire, seal, freeze or deduct the property in the safe deposit box, the lessor will cooperate with it according to law and will not be responsible for the consequences. Safes that have been sealed and frozen must be used after the ban is revoked or lifted.
Article 8 The lessor is only responsible for the safety and integrity of the safe deposit box and is not responsible for the quality and quantity of the deposited goods. The lessor shall not bear any responsibility for the consequences of natural deterioration, damage or unpredictable and irresistible objective factors (such as earthquakes, windstorms, floods, fires, wars, etc.) in the safe deposit box; The quality and quantity do not match, and the lessor is not responsible for interpretation and liability.
Article 9 Provisions for the deposit and withdrawal of safe deposit boxes
(1) Conditions for the application of the renter and the authorized person
1. Individual: A natural person who is at least 18 years of age and has full civil capacity can apply to become a renter or authorized person, and should issue the following documents to the lessor:
(1) Identification documents.
(2) Other valid documents as required by laws, regulations and relevant national documents.
2. Units: Legal persons and other organizations established according to the law may apply to become renters. If the legal representative or the person in charge of the unit directly handles the application, the identity document of the legal representative or the person in charge of the unit shall be issued; if the person is authorized to handle the application, the identity document of the legal representative or the person in charge of the unit shall be issued and the unit shall issue the identity document and the unit. Power of Attorney, and the identity document of the authorized person. In addition, the following corresponding documents should be issued to the lessor according to the unit type at the time of application:
(1) The corporate legal person shall issue the original business license of the enterprise legal person.
(2) The unincorporated enterprise shall issue the original business license.
(3) The institution and the institution that implements the budget management shall issue the approval document or registration certificate of the government personnel department or the preparation committee and the certificate that the financial department agrees to rent the safe deposit box; the non-budget management institution shall issue the government personnel department or prepare Approval or registration certificate of the committee.
(4) Social organizations should issue a social organization registration certificate, and religious organizations should also issue approvals or certificates from the religious affairs management department.
(5) The individual industrial and commercial households shall issue the original business license of the individual industrial and commercial households.
(6) Residents' committees, villagers' committees, and community committees shall issue approvals or certificates from their competent authorities.
(7) Other organizations shall issue approvals or certificates from the competent government authorities.
(2) It is not allowed to lease a joint safe deposit box.
(3) The renter and the lessor sign the "Safety Box Rental Registration Form" and the "Safety Box Rental Contract". After paying the corresponding deposit and rent according to the regulations, they will receive 2 safe deposit box keys and unpack the safe deposit box keys in person. Into the warehouse inspection box.
(4) The renter must set up a safe deposit box business contracting account (hereinafter referred to as “contracting account”) as the designated account for paying or returning the relevant expenses of the safe deposit box business. The contracted account cannot be sold out during the use of the safe deposit box.
(5) The renter may use the rented safe deposit box during the lease period. The renter may open, renew, change the renter's information, report the loss key, reissue the key, and cancel the loss of the key with the valid identity document. Loss of password and fingerprint verification information, replacement password and fingerprint verification information, cancellation of password and fingerprint verification information loss, authorization, revocation authorization, and leaseback.
(6) The authorized person may, with the authorization of the renter, have the right to open, report the key, reissue the key, cancel the loss of the key, cancel the lease, and renew the lease.
(7) The lease period of the safe deposit box shall be one year. After the expiration, the customer may choose to renew the lease or return the deposit. The customer pays the deposit box as the rent renewal. If the customer does not violate the Articles of Association and the Safe Deposit Box Lease Contract when returning the box, the deposit of the safe deposit box will be refunded in full after all the fees have been paid.
Article 10 Provisions for the daily opening of the safe deposit box
(1) The renter or authorized person may carry valid ID documents, safe deposit box keys, relevant documents (such as filling out the "Safety Deposit Box Opening Registration Form") and provide the safe deposit box business password during the business hours. Or fingerprint information to open the formalities.
(2) When the renter or the authorized person cannot provide the valid identity documents registered at the time of renting for various reasons, he may submit a valid certificate such as a temporary ID card and a household registration certificate, and other supporting documents shall not be opened. box.
(3) When the lessor asks the renter to open the safe deposit box due to inspection, repair or other special circumstances, the renter shall open the box.
(4) When the lessor considers that it is necessary to suspend business and close the warehouse door, it has the right to request the personnel in the safe depository warehouse to immediately pick up the goods, leave the business, and close the warehouse door.
(5) If the lessor causes the demolition of the safe deposit box due to reasons such as the transformation or relocation of the business institution, the renter shall cooperate with the lessor to handle the resettlement or refund of the formalities.
Article 11 In any of the following circumstances, the lessor will refuse to open the box:
(1) The application for the opener fails to provide the identity document or identity authentication information (printing, signature, password, palm shape, palm print, fingerprint, etc.) approved by the lessor and does not match the information of the reserved bank.
(2) Failure to pay rent, deposit, handling fee and late payment fee as required.
(3) The safe deposit box key or all passwords are in the loss status.
(4) The legal heir has not been determined after, receiving the notice of death of the renter, but the close relatives of the renter are required to apply for notarization, accompanied by a notary public and only request the contents of the box to be unpacked.
(5) The safe deposit box has been sealed up and frozen by the state authorities.
(6) Other circumstances that should be refused to open the box according to law.
Article 12 Provisions for the Establishment and Change of Authorized Persons
(1) In the case where the authorized person is present at the same time and provides the original identity documents (including ID card, military officer's card, passport, etc.) and photocopies of both parties, the renter may sign relevant documents to establish the designated authorized person.
(2) When a renter is a natural person, the authorized person may be at most one; when the renter is the unit, the authorized person may be one or two persons. If the authorized person is two, the business within the authorized scope must be two The authorized person handles at the same time.
(3) The renter has the right to request the lessor to modify or delete the authorized person's information without knowing the authorized person himself.
(4) If the renter requests to change the authorized person during the rental period, it shall be present at the same time as the latest authorized person, and provide both identity documents (the authorized person shall submit a copy of the ID card at the same time); Proof, authorized person ID.
Article 13 Provisions for Loss of Safe Deposit Box Keys
The renter must not prepare the safe deposit box key by himself. If the safe deposit box key is lost, the renter must fill in the key loss and replacement application and pay the replacement key fee. If the lock is required, the loss report period shall not be less than 5 days from the date of application for the loss report. If the process of locking the lock causes damage to the items stored in the safe deposit box, the lessor shall not be responsible. The renter is responsible for the economic, legal and other responsibilities arising from the loss of the safe deposit box key.
Article 14 A renter or authorized person may, with the valid identity document approved by the lessor, go to the rental business establishment to handle the loss of password and fingerprint verification information, of which:
(1) After the loss is reported, the renter and the authorized person shall immediately apply for the replacement of the password and fingerprint verification information in the original rental business.
(2) The economic, legal and other liabilities caused by the renter or the authorized person due to failure to report the loss of the business shall be the responsibility of the renter or the authorized person.
Article 15 Provisions for the withdrawal and renewal of the safe deposit box
(1) The renter may apply to the lessor at any time for the refund.
(2) Disposal of the renter in the middle of the safe deposit box:
1. If the renter or the authorized person is not satisfied during the lease term and requests to withdraw the rent in the middle, the applicant shall be required to present his/her identity certificate and the application for the refund of the lease (the unit shall show the certificate of the unit's refund).
2. The returning person takes out the depository of the safe deposit box and returns the two safe deposit box keys. After the owner of the renter has verified the correctness and paid the full fee, the renter will be refunded. The rent will not be refunded.
3. If the unpacking person loses the key to the safe deposit box but promises to have all the items in the box, and the full payment is made, and the key is not reissued, the rent can be refunded. The rent is not refunded.
(3) Disposal of the renewal of the safe deposit box: If the renter agrees on the method of “automatic chargeback” after the lease of the safe deposit box expires, the lessor shall charge the rent at the safe deposit box price on the date of renewal; The charterer stipulates the method of “self-paying”, and the renter or authorized person shall go through the formalities of renewing the rent at the rental business institution after the lease expires.
(4) Disposal of the refund of the safe deposit box: If the unloading fee is processed within one month after the expiration of the lease term, the lessor shall charge one month's rent; if it exceeds one month but less than two months, the rent shall be charged for two months; More than a month is calculated.
(5) The handling of returning or renewing the lease after the expiration of the safe deposit box:
1. If the rent is not delivered on time after the expiration of the customer's lease, the lessor has the right to refuse the renter and it's authorized person to open the business until the payment is owed.
2. If the rent refund procedure has not been completed within 6 months and the rent has not been renewed, the lessor has the right to use the notarization or the lawyer's witness to carry out the box-breaking treatment, and the contents of the box are stored and kept for safekeeping. All are borne by the renter.
3. If the renter has not gone through the relevant procedures after 3 months of breaking the box, the lessor has the right to change the price of the items stored in the safe deposit box to repay the rent, notary fees, unpacking fees, and deposit and storage. If the relevant expenses are insufficiently repaid, the lessor reserves the right to recover the compensation and refunds the renter if there is any remaining.
(6) The charterer must abide by the articles of association and the terms of the lease contract during the lease term. The lessor must not return the deposit to the renter if the renter does not have any default. However, if the renter has one of the following circumstances, the lessor has the right to confiscate the deposit:
1. The renter refuses to pay the fees payable when he returns the box;
2. If the renter has not returned the container or renewed the lease within 6 months after the lease expires;
3. The renter violates other agreements in the contract and has a significant impact.
Article 16 Provisions for the collection of safe deposit box prices and fees
(1) Price adjustment of the safe deposit box: The renter can adjust the rent and deposit standard according to the market conditions, and only announce it under the business organization under the jurisdiction, without further notice to the renter, but it will still be adjusted according to the original standard during the original lease period. If the renter renews the lease after the lease expires, it will be charged according to the newly adjusted rent and deposit standard from the date of renewal.
(2) The standard for the use of the safe deposit box (excluding rent and deposit): including the broken box fee, the replacement of the safe deposit box key and other handling fees, and the cost of the work, all of which are based on the actual expenses incurred at that time.
(3) If there is a merger, division, change, or closure of the rented unit of the safe deposit box, the business institution that has handled the change shall receive the legal certificate of the change of the subject of the rented unit and the application for the refund of the rent, and after the audit is correct, the relevant fees shall be charged according to the regulations. , go through the formalities of renting out.
Chapter III Supplementary Provisions
Article 17 The right to interpret and modify the Articles of Association shall be owned by the bank/private safe deposit box company, and the revised new articles of association shall be equally valid for the safe deposit box customers that have been rented.