How to install a modular vault room? The process of installing the vault panel
Updated: Feb 4
This is a detailed outline of the steps required to install a modular vault room. The tools required for the installation process include a forklift, electric welder, hammer, crowbar, grinder, lifting ring, wire rope, level, tape measure, and others.
1. The first step is to use a forklift to unload and transport the warehouse wall to the installation area. Once the wall has been placed in the installation area, the packaging should be removed.
2. The next step is to use a tape measure and marker to draw the installation position on the ground, measure the ground level, and start installing the modular vault room floor.
3. The third step is to place the level ruler on the floor of the modular vault room and level it with spacers. Once the floor is level, the two adjacent floors should be welded together.
4. According to the floor number and drawings, all modular vault room floors should be installed.
5. Once the floors have been installed, use a grinder to grind all the welding points and then touch up the paint by hand with anti-rust paint to prevent rust.
6. The next step is to screw the lifting ring into the bolt hole on the top of the wall of the modular vault room, lift it with a forklift, place it in the designated position, and fix it with angle steel, then weld it.
7. The columns should be installed according to the instructions for installing the modular vault room.
8. The beam should then be placed on the column using a forklift and welded firmly in place.
9. The top plate of the modular vault room should be placed in the designated position on the beam.
10. The top plate of the modular vault room should be welded together with the walls and beams.
11. The columns, beams, walls, and ceiling of the modular vault room should be installed according to the actual situation at the installation site.
12. The vault door should be installed using a forklift and other tools.
13. The level and verticality of the vault door should be adjusted, and then it should be fixed by welding.
14. All modular vault room components should be installed in place.
15. All modular vault room components should be installed in place.